Low-key but tenacious Attorney General William Barr joins Sen. Ted Cruz and Michael Knowles to address:
- prosecuting rioters and statue destroyers (2:02)
- Big-Tech censorship (7:25)
- autonomous zones (13:40)
- DOJ corruption (14:40)
- the Mike Flynn travesty (16:06)
- media complicity and malfeasance (20:55)
- how the DOJ has changed since he was last there (26:26)
- why he came back to DOJ
Americans astonished and worried about the rioting, looting, monument desecration, and professional racialism being cultivated by the American Left may take heart from hearing AG Barr’s accounts of current activities in his DOJ. Notably, the Antitrust Division is finally weighing in on the abuses by the virtual monopolies at Facebook, Google/YouTube, and Twitter.
The bottom line is that there is some reason for hope that the rule of law may be coming back — so long as AG Barr remains at work. This alone is reason enough to re-elect President Trump!
Related Article: Don’t Break UP Facebook – Break it OPEN Instead